Looking for a Quick Growing Plant

Hi there.
For a science experiment I am doing with a child, I am looking for a seed that once planted will sprout and grow quickly such that height measurements can be taken. The time frame that I am looking at is 7-9 days. Does anybody know of a suitable seed that we can use? You help is much appreciated.

measurements
radishes

Kidney beans, mung beans, radishes, sweet peas...
Just off the top of my head.
--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he
Me wrote:

Radishes come to mind
--
Talking about art is like dancing about architecture - Frank Zappa

About any kind of a bean or wheat
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

How about crabgrass or chickweed?
Mel M Kelly wrote:

Stay away from magic beans, though. Kids love'em, but those magic bean dealers will take you for everything you've got.
Back when I was young and foolish, I lost a good cow that way.
I would like to talk to this Mel M Kelly. It seems we have the same name but I am probably better looing!
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Just how do you rate the performance in the loo exactly? :-) Tomes