John Deere riding mowers

I am thinking about the John Deere L130 lawn tractor. Does anyone have any pro's or con's about John Deere riding mowers?
Thanks, Dave

Aren't they made by MTD now?
--
"We met Wayne Newton down at pebble beach
and you acted like a fool" Neil Young.

You're right.
http://www.mtdproducts.com/choose/index.jsp?ID (

--
"We met Wayne Newton down at pebble beach
and you acted like a fool" Neil Young.
Steveo wrote:

I think the JD "L" series was developed to compete with the MTD type tractors. The quality of the "L" series is lower than the other series of JD. I know a couple of people who bought the "L" series and they didn't like them as well as their earlier JD tractors.
On another note check this out: http://www.epinions.com/John_Deere_L_Series_Lawn_Tractor_L120/display_~reviews
Dave, I've got a John Deere (from the SRX series) and LOVE IT.
It's everything I want in a mower: dependable, powerful, quiet, and maneuverable. I upgraded from a Snappy "High Vac" and this is twice the mower.
I'd get yourself a JD, you'll be glad you did.
Larry www.BackwoodsMetalArt.com Unique creations for home & yard