Is This Christmas Cactus Sick?

Below is a picture of a portion of my mother's Christmas Cactus.

Why is the end segment not looking right?

560k)

Reply to
A. Smith

Normal. Mine looks like that for awhile then it grows out of it usually followed by a flower. Dont overwater it tho Eric

Reply to
Eric

Thanks. I've killed several of her plants - probably from over-watering - amd I dare not kill this one.

Reply to
A. Smith