HydraSeed

I was getting ready to sod my backyard (after some landscaping/grading work) and I saw a local outfit that was spraying a yard with "hydraseed" it was a green matrix of seed/fertilizer/mojo. He said it runs 7 cents a sq. foot and in a month look like sod.
anyone know of this?
Yes. Good alternative when seeding a hillside.

somewhat detailed explanation of it.
http://www.igin.com/Landscaping/hydro_seeding.html
--
http://NewsReader.Com /