How to find a good landscape architect?

I'd like to hire someone to do landscaping at my home and I don't know the first thing about it.

How do I find a good landscape architect?

How much can I expect him to charge me for a consultation visit and quote?

I would like to have a fence put up, my gravel driveway finished, hedges and flowers planted, and my carport replaced and relocated. Would I be better off acting as my own contractor and hiring various people to do these jobs? Or should I let the landscaper handle the whole thing?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. Angela

Reply to
angelasg