How old is my Garden Tractor?

Greetings, I have purchased a Wards Garden Tractor 18 hp. 42" with the parts number TMO-31000021F213H20146. MTD is the manufacturer, but how old is it? Any one? Thanks Herb

I gotta wonder why you didn't ask whoever you bought it from -
You might have better luck dating the engine, see my FAQ page: http://home.gwi.net/~spectrum/snowfaq.html#built
Regards, Pete
Please help support this site by clicking on this link or on any Amazon link on my site when making any Amazon.com purchases (Amazon.com product link shortened) Thanks, Pete