HELP!!!! Acacia tree root suckers

Hi all;
I've got acacia trees in both the front and back yards. I pruned them both fairly heavily 3-4 years ago. Now, my yards are totally invaded by little acacia tree suckers.
They grow off the roots of the big trees, and I can't seem to stop them.
Any ideas?
Thanks a heap, -Zz

cut your grass

They just come back, thicker, stubbier, stronger.
Zz Yzx said:

Mow them with a Craftsman rider! =)
--

Eggs

.sig not found. (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I have one for sale! :-p
Clark
Stay Away from Pub for the week end & Strim & Cut your Grass

Clark wrote:

is that the one with the messed up deck?
Jim wrote:

messed up deck? nooo (just don't look for the weld marks near the discharge)! actually the mower is much better with the new blades. and power galore, it does have a sweet engine.
Clark
on 8/7/2007 5:48 PM Jim said the following:

Yep, couldn't get any worse. I mow rocks with my Murray tractor. Not intentionally, mind you. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY