Green grass!

Page 2 of 2
my brother sprays lawns to make them reen and grow and he uses amonium nitrate... ......dont want to use a computer if it makes me lose all my manners. lucas
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

He smokes those granulars too. (don't tell anyone)

Around here because of some areas are low in iron, many recommend an iron additive. The grass may be yellowish rather than green due to low iron in the soil.
--
Jonny

Jonny wrote:

Just added a bag of 6% iron to my lawn 2 weeks ago. It's already turned a dark green. Best results I ever got. I did put a bag of lime down also.
Tom J
Yup, iron...just take a look at your local major league ball park and you'll see the result.

That's what the major leagues use to make their turf look so good, iron?

Yes...usually applied in liquid form.

Yure a pretty fart smeller.

is that what Barry Bonds takes?
rob
Yup, iron...just take a look at your local major league ball park and you'll see the result.

Stupid hick.