Pull behind sprayers

I'm thinking of purchasing a pull behind sprayer for my tractor to spray weed killer and fertilizer on my lawn and also for insect control for my trees. I live in SE PA and have about 1 1/2 acres and a couple of dozen trees. I have two questions. 1) Is this a good idea? 2) Any suggestions on what type or brand of sprayer? Thanx, Tom

Reply to
Tom Schneider