Garden

I have recently had some pavers layed in my lawn and as they have bee
put in level it is now nessessary for me to do a small amount o remedial work to make up the levels.I would seek advise on wether it i possible to lay a 30mm to 40mm layer of topsoil over an existing law and seed. All help would be appreciate
-- Gringo

I wouldn't go beyond 1" of topsoil over an established lawn. You do the math for the millimeter equivalent. Dave
snipped-for-privacy@virus.net says...

One inch is 2.5 centimetres, or 25 millimetres.
--
Earn Money With Your Web Site
http://www.WebSponsorZone.Net

Your point being? Dave