Eon Decking Problems

I am installing an Eon Deck (plastic cedar 5/4" deck boards) and am about 1/2 finished (about 300sq.ft. down). The deck boards are attached to joists using hard rubber T-clips to create a hidden fastening system. Each new deck board covers the previous row of T-clips. About 650 screws required so far. The problem is, the deck squeaks and pops in various places and I don't know how to fix it. Eon has a Forum for problems like this but I've noticed that the solutions they post, such as loosening or tightening the T-clip screws are not possible because the deck boards are only 3/16" apart and the T-clip screws are inaccessible.
I've posted to their forum with as much technical information as I can provide but my post hasn't been added to the forum yet (It's already been a half week).
Is anyone out there installing an Eon deck?
Are there any solutions to the pop and squeaks?
I can't imagine removing most of the 650 screws just to fix one "too tight" screw. What happens when I then reinstall the 649 screws? More problems??
Any help or advise would be appreciated.
Roy
Any response to your inquiry? I am unfortunately in the same predicament. Digman1
I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts da
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of th moving of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on th deck its constantly creeking.. HEL
-- byro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- byron's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=3 View this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t 37

Mmm, have you checked the forums at eonoutdoor.com? http://www.eonoutdoor.com/search.php?type=all&mode=search&query=expansion
Did you install the deck or did a contractor install it? If the latter, have you called them?
-- Tom
"byron" wrote

I can tell from here, the sounds are a little too loud. Have you checked the clipatators? If not, it could be the screw alignments are out of adjustment. Place a thermometer between the bottom of the top of the eonizer, see if it's equal to the boardarama. Then you should be set.

Got a place there where you can adopt stray cats? Do it. Get one with an attitude.

Well....THAT landed in the wrong place! :-)