Comments on Gravely ZT 1540? or others?

I have .6 acres of hilly grass with lots of landscaping (trees, shrubs, bushes, flowers, etc). Any comments on the Gravely ZT 1540? It goes for about $2600. Is it worth it?
Any other suggestions (even regular lawn tractors, if you can justify their use around all the lawn scaping and all the turns that'll be necessary)
Please e-mail a reply
snipped-for-privacy@nethole.com (4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act) wrote:

message

Did you look at there hydro walk behinds? I have one with a sulky 48" with 17 kaw. eng with recoil and electric start,and love it. I know its double the price but it has a welded deck. Im not sure if the 1540 has that. I wouldnt think so for that price.
http://www.gravely.com/PProH /