blue rose

Does anyone know where i can find the rare rose called Blue Girl. I am new to this news group so i don't really know where to find such a rose. thank you
Gurney's has them......at least in their current catalog. www.gurneys.com

Open up Google and type in "blue girl rose", including the quote marks, then click search web. You will see at least three advertisements to buy this rose.
wrote:

-- Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida
Hi have you ever dealt with that company before? I did a couple of years ago and was not happy with them I guess they filed bankruptcy a while ago?

I got a Gurneys catalog in the mail today, they'll go on forever. Buying plants from them will usually get you a stick a few inches long for their cheap prices. They may or may not grow. I only buy seeds from them that I can't find elsewhere.. or did. This is the first time in a loooong time that I've been looking to buy.
You can likely find the rose in many places as was suggested with the Google search. Good luck!