Black Snake??

I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice because I don't mind the mice. I can take care of them with traps. I haven't seen it since it went in but I did see it go in. I hate snakes. I don't care what kind they are. Some people say they have a right to live here too but since they don't pay any of the taxes I don't agree.
Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down town Yountsville. Managers of the water works. http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/doc
http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/MelDonniesBluebird

Well now you have a conundrum. Black snakes eat other snakes.

Exactly why you don't have mice. DUH!
I got her and her mate. She was 7 ft long and her mate was 4 ft long.
Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down town Yountsville. Managers of the water works. http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/doc
http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/MelDonniesBluebird

Killed two black snakes on 6-6-6 . . . . WOW!
Now you WILL have mice, and rats, and lot's of bad things happening!
I seem to recall a Yountsville in PA. You're probably in IN, however.
Mel-Donnie Kelly wrote:

Well I've picked them up but they are nasty buggers and they will wrap themselves around your arm. It has been a few years and I'm not sure but I think I held them in place with a broom until I could grab them close to the head. That's about the size of the biggest one I ever caught.
snakes dont like moth balls.
Try Dr. T's Snake Away. Its mostly sulfur with a few other ingredients, sold at Home Depot.
Tim