Anyone here have a Dixon ZTR mower?

I have a 4515, and I was wondering what is the best way to get access to the blades and underside of the deck.
I've tried a car jack on the front end, but it doesn't get it high enough.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message

Well, I just picked up a used ZTR 3303, but I haven't tried to get under the deck yet sorry. This is my first ride-on and I'm loving it.
Bobby

Good thing you went straight to a ztr instead of a lawn tractor.
My neighbor tried my Dixon last week, and he's going to trade in his JD for one.