A song for tractor lovers

This might amuse all you tractor enthusiasts. I'm not a tractor man but my friend Charlie Schroeder is. He recently restored an International Harvester TD18a (a BIG job!). He told me the story of his ordeal as he tried to scavenge and recreate old parts and arcane tractor knowledge.... and wouldn't you know, I came up with a song about it. You can hear it at:
http://www.garageband.com/artist/DennisDoyle
Click on "OLD TRACTOR" and you can see a picture of the old treaded beast AND hear an MP3 of the song. I hope you like it. Dennis Doyle
snipped-for-privacy@easystreet.com wrote:

These are good too (harvester)
http://human-highway.bosco.net/human-highway/pages/album/OW.html
Thanks to all you tractor folk! The response to my song has been terrific! I've posted on several tractor boards and the positive posts and emails have been very heartening! I've received hundreds of hits to the various sites and I even managed to sell a few CDs.
If anyone is interested, I have a few more shots of Charlie's TD18A that I'd be happy to forward. Just Email me.
Also I'd like to ask a favor: I have the "Old Tractor" song in a sort of contest, the winner of which receives internet radio airplay on Folk Alley. If you go to the link below, you can hear your favorite tractor song, and (if you Log In, which is simple and non-intrusive) you can rate it 1 to 5. Highest rated songs get the radio airplay. There is some great music at the site, even besides the "Old Tractor"!
http://www.folkalley.com/openmic/song.php?id 49
Thanks again!
Dennis