WOW been gone awile and nothing has changed.

Stormin posting the question about filter estimate!!!!!! Geez ! Why do you open yourself up to such ridicule? You must know by now asking such an elementary question is going to get you negative responses. After all you been on here, for what ten years now.
By osmosis you should know the answers to your own questions.
Is this some kind of call for help !!! Or is this the only attention you get. Just sayin.
Barry
just came back here today - same stupid shit
what up Barry
"Barry" wrote in message

Yes, been about ten years. Every once in a while, I get a real answer, and it helps keep me going. Mostly I ignore the trolls. No worries.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

    Like a pig refusing to learn to fly.