wiring for carrier hot air furnace

Page 2 of 2

Thanks to those who tried to help me but the rest of you guys are really messed up

Ken, When you become my mother, I might think about listening to you. Until then, BITE ME! Now dont let the skylight hit you in the ass on the way out. Bubba

Ohhh Boo Fuquin Hoo. Kenny doesnt like my answer. Im so upset. Bite me dick head. Bubba
tmurf1 wrote:

tmurf;
It's fairly obvious your HVAC tech did not use any diagnostic procedure to triage your furnace. Contact a reliable CARRIER dealer and try again. This time, tell the tech the fan won't shut down.
--
Zyp

Several possibilities, probably the most likely one is that you have no idea what you're doing. Keep at it until you've fried everything in the unit, then call Some Guy back out and blame it on him. Sue him for a new furnace.