Waterfurnace Problems

Is it commom for a Waterfurance Geo system, to run 22 hrs. a day every day? It cost the same to heat my home as to cool it. Thanks,RT
need more info, ....name brand, type, model# and better symptoms. sounds like maintenance is needed, but I hate using those 4 letter words

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:46:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@tds.net wrote:

21 to 24 hrs a day is normal operation. Anything over that is a waste. This is done to keep the compressor wear even and the oil lubrication sufficent. Bubba
You must be joking (right)

You havent been here long...........right? Bubba