Waterfurnace Problems

Is it commom for a Waterfurance Geo system, to run 22 hrs. a day every day? It cost the same to heat my home as to cool it. Thanks,RT

Reply to
rodthacker

need more info, ....name brand, type, model# and better symptoms. sounds like maintenance is needed, but I hate using those 4 letter words

Reply to
daytona°

21 to 24 hrs a day is normal operation. Anything over that is a waste. This is done to keep the compressor wear even and the oil lubrication sufficent. Bubba
Reply to
Bubba

You must be joking (right)

Reply to
Tony

You havent been here long...........right? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba