VIESSMANN VITODENS 343

I am thinking of taking the plunge and installing a Vitodens 343 (whenever they are available!) in my 1850's cottage. It'll be solar and Propane fuelled and will provide hot water for the place along with underfloor heating.

While my heating guru swears by the technology, but has anyone else out there any experience of it? Also, any idea why the launch of the Vitodens 343 seems to be continually delayed?

It's a big investment, so i'd appreciate any advice or stories good or bad of your experiences of this technology.

Cheers,

Pilsortangle.

Reply to
pilsortangle