UV-C Light Purification

If anyone posted to my first post, please reply here I deleted the first one by mistake. I would appreciate some of you to give me a chance here and have us learn from each other. Obviously those of you who have been in this industry for many years can teach me things I do not know. That's what I am here for. Also if I could help anyone about the UV-C systems that would be great as well.
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com