Trying to identify an old Kitchen roof fan

Ok, not necessarily the right group, but I am trying to identify an older Roof Mounted Kitchen ventilator.

It is a 3-speed unit being feed by a 10" round duct and is "Mushroom" shaped.

The Hood was a "Rangemaster" but when I contacted the factory they said they never made a Mushroom shaped unit.

I have tried all the units I know of (Broan, Neutone, etc..) and no one know who made it.

The labels are long since gone, even on the motor.

I have pictures if that would help...

it is about 20 years old, runs, but is real slow getting up to speed.

Hoping someone has some ideas.

Bob Sisson

Bob(nospam)@sissonfamily.com

Reply to
Bob Sisson

can you say obsolete? if you can purchase wholesale, try

If you can't buy wholesale, trot on down to your nearest Grainger store and buy a NEW exhaust fan. You may have to also purchase a transition from the old curb to the new fan.

Reply to
gofish

It was an older (yeah) Fasco/Acme model.

About 1100CFM 3-speed.

With that in hand I was able to find a motor.....

If that doesn't restore the unit to its prime the Greenheck looked really nice... thanks.

Bob Sisson

Reply to
Bob Sisson

I recognized this name, and went to the site. I now remember that I communicated with you in the past about something a long time ago.

Man, I'm jealous, you have one of the nicest homes I've seen, I've always been impressed with it. I can't remember what you do though Bob.

When did you get that sound room? !!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME

PAUL, this link is for you...
What is it that you actually do, Bob? It seems all you do is remodel that place and don't have a full time job. If I remember, it was in computers?????

Rich

Reply to
Geoman