Trying to identify an old Kitchen roof fan

Ok, not necessarily the right group, but I am trying to identify an older Roof Mounted Kitchen ventilator.
It is a 3-speed unit being feed by a 10" round duct and is "Mushroom" shaped.
The Hood was a "Rangemaster" but when I contacted the factory they said they never made a Mushroom shaped unit.
I have tried all the units I know of (Broan, Neutone, etc..) and no one know who made it.
The labels are long since gone, even on the motor.
I have pictures if that would help...
it is about 20 years old, runs, but is real slow getting up to speed.
Hoping someone has some ideas.
Bob Sisson
Bob(nospam)@sissonfamily.com

can you say obsolete? if you can purchase wholesale, try http://www.greenheck.com/products/kitchen/exhaust.php
If you can't buy wholesale, trot on down to your nearest Grainger store and buy a NEW exhaust fan. You may have to also purchase a transition from the old curb to the new fan.
It was an older (yeah) Fasco/Acme model.
About 1100CFM 3-speed.
With that in hand I was able to find a motor.....
If that doesn't restore the unit to its prime the Greenheck looked really nice... thanks.
Bob Sisson
I recognized this name, and went to the site. I now remember that I communicated with you in the past about something a long time ago.
Man, I'm jealous, you have one of the nicest homes I've seen, I've always been impressed with it. I can't remember what you do though Bob.
When did you get that sound room? !!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME http://sissonfamily.com/Bob/pages/technology.htm http://sissonfamily.com/pages/tour5.htm
PAUL, this link is for you... http://sissonfamily.com/pages/whatsnew.htm
What is it that you actually do, Bob? It seems all you do is remodel that place and don't have a full time job. If I remember, it was in computers?????
Rich