THERMOSTAT with 2nd Stage differential settings

I have a geothermal unit with a (2) stage (speed) compressor and propane as secondary heat. I currently have a Robertshaw 300-202 thermostat. I would like to have the flexibility to change the set points between the 1st stage and 2nd stage compressor stages (speeds) and also between the second stage and when the secondary heat kicks on. Does anyone have a recommendation of a thermostat that will do this?