Starrett Pocket Charts

Hello:
I have 100 sets of 5"X 8" Starrett pocket charts. [ tap drill and metric conversion ] I also have 50 pocket rigging charts {Riggers Digest]. They are free. If anyone would like a set.? Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@unionmillwright.com with your mailing address. I will make a new posting when they are gone. Millwright Ron www.unionmillwright.com
In article

They kick you out of the millwright groups? WTF are you here for? Johovah witless for unions?