Screw the ozone layer

Somebody actually invented this!!!Is this legal in some countries?
http://www.freshpatents.com/Automatic-refill-system-for-an-air-conditioning-system-dt20071122ptan20070266717.php

Sorry, you are right. I missed that part,COsub2, This would have been a good invention for some systems I remember from the bad old days. This looks like an interesting mix! What will be the next generation of refrigerants. http://www.freshpatents.com/Refrigerant-mixture-of-dimethyl-ether-and-carbon-dioxide-dt20071122ptan20070267597.php