Rheem heat pump defrost

Most of the folks I deal with don't have a lot of money but we'll still do the most economical and best job we can. I'll help out elderly folks every chance I get to keep someone from taking advantage of them. One outfit that was around here several years ago, particularly disgusted me when the owner bragged about selling an old couple $5,000 worth of equipment when the only problem was a loose blower door. As you know, it shut down their system. The guy laughed all the way to the bank. It's funny, you deal truthfully with people and they and their friends call you back.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Here in the Mississippi Pinebelt, we have a very high percentage of retirees. We have had a few companies like that around here... one guy got run out of town. I don't worry about whats economical to my customers or what they can afford... thats not any of my business...

I offer them "good, better, best" choices and present them with the facts, answer their questions, and let them make their own mind up.

When they ask me what I would recommend, I tell them that I am not there to influence their decission, I am only there to give them information and answer questions...its their money and their decission.

Reply to
Noon-Air

In that case you are dealing with them honestly, perhaps dispassionately, but you're being professional and truthful. I can find no fault with that approach. Here in Alabamastan, we have crazy Hillbillies who have crazy Hillbilly relatives who have crazy Hillbilly children who have crazy Hillbilly dogs and if you cross granny, you'll have every damn one of then after you.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Its not much better here in rural south Mississippi.... just don't have any hills.

Reply to
Steve

Just crazy flatlander and river delta critters. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

is they a bounty for em?

Reply to
Hermann

Depends on which clan they's part of.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Which clan is doing the buyin and which clan is doin the sellin?

Reply to
Hermann

Is it "which" clan?? or "the" clan??

Reply to
Steve

No silly, you're thinking of "The Klan". "Clans" existed long before political correctness, whining Liberals and the greatest absurdity of all, "hate speech".

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Klan is still alive and well in this neck of the woods

Reply to
Steve

Yea, I met a few back in the seventies and I know they're still around even though The Southern Poverty Lie Center has tried to wipe them out.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas