Rheem heat pump defrost

Page 2 of 2

Its not much better here in rural south Mississippi.... just don't have any hills.
Steve wrote:

Just crazy flatlander and river delta critters. *snicker*
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

is they a bounty for em?
Hermann wrote:

Depends on which clan they's part of.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Which clan is doing the buyin and which clan is doin the sellin?

Is it "which" clan?? or "the" clan??
Steve wrote:

No silly, you're thinking of "The Klan". "Clans" existed long before political correctness, whining Liberals and the greatest absurdity of all, "hate speech".
TDD

The Klan is still alive and well in this neck of the woods
Steve wrote:

Yea, I met a few back in the seventies and I know they're still around even though The Southern Poverty Lie Center has tried to wipe them out.
TDD
Ah, well. All the numbers. 12 went to 134a (with oil change, and new metering device). The newer equipment is designed for 134a.
22 is going to, something else. Either a drop in blend, or maybe the equipment will die by the time it's needed.
502, couple replacements. 408a comes to mind, and the new 404a with new oil and new equipment.
It's all big blur of numbers.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

    You misread the instructions. You can P on the air handler even without the special terminal. Just look out for splatter on your shoes.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Can't do that... My system will stink like P then. :(