Require split A/C for desert conditions

Could someone here please suggest a good Split A/C system that would work well in Desert Conditions where temperatures regularly touch 45 Celcius in the summer!! We had a Rheem A/C that was fixed by the construction company but now its broken down,apparently the compressor has to replaced...We are thinking of getting a new system instead..
On 28 Aug 2006 23:22:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

They are ALL good when properly installed. Find a good installer then your troubles will just melt away. Bubba
What the hell is Celcius

daytona wrote:

Right on daytona! 112- degrees F - udarrell
http://www.udarrell.com/udarrell-air-conditioning.html
Same as Sentigrade. A temperacher skale.
Anyhow, 45C is pretty cooking hot. Since you've got dry conditions, please consider swamp coolers.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Please consider *then do* to NEVER post again.
--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."