Question....Customer just called asking about Jet fuel

for in an oil furnace. This person selling it says it is OK for oil furnaces and has the same BTU content as Fuel oil WHAT SAY all of YOU
Add pictures here
✖
JP5 will work just fine with a little fuel/air mix adjustment. It has a flash point of roughly 150 degrees, dame as #2 diesel. That was all we used on the CG high endurance cutters....main diesels, generators, small boats, boilers, etc. FWIW, when we got a load of #2 diesel, we had to punch the carbon out of the tubes in the boilers every 3 or 4 days, with JP5, it only had to be done every month or 2.

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks Noon This customer says he can get the fuel at $2.00 per gal...so all he sees is the $$$$ signs

Add pictures here
✖
Isnt that just so sad? Jet fuel is $2.00 gal and he's happy about it. Regular gas is $2.99 gal here. If it drops to $2.50 or lower everyone will be happy as hell. How programmed we've become. Once I figure out how to burn water in my vehicles those damn oil companies will really have something to worry about. Bubba :-)

✖

JP4? JP5? Which jet fuel?

Add pictures here
✖