Qualified AC Tech In NYC?

So many sock-puppets in this group it should get an award!~

A_C

Reply to
Agent_C

Cya troll

Reply to
Steve

Call this number: (212) 562-4141. Quickly, before you get any worse.

A_C

Reply to
Agent_C

Are you trying to drum up business for your Mother and seester?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

No, I'm trying to get a blathering idiot off the streets.

A_C

Reply to
Agent_C

Oh - so you'll be going inside now ?

Reply to
.p.jm.

Then you should stay home.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Shut up fool...

A_C

Reply to
Agent_C

You can wander off in search of your Crack dealer now.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Oh, I'm pretty sure he found one ..... or two.

Reply to
.p.jm.