OT Military request

Milblogger project: Send an e-mail of support By Michelle Malkin  ?  June 20, 2007 09:35 PM Grim at Blackfive interviewed Col. Simcock of Regimental Combat Team 6. The colonel asked Americans to send letters of support to RCT-6: GRIM: Is there anything that you and your Marines need that we could send you? COL. SIMCOCK: (Chuckles.) I¹ll tell you what, the one thing that all Marines want to know about ? and that includes me and everyone within Regimental Combat Team 6 ? we want to know that the American public are behind us. We believe that the actions that we¹re taking over here are very, very important to America. We¹re fighting a group of people that, if they could, would take away the freedoms that America enjoys. If anyone ? you know, just sit down, jot us ? throw us an e- mail, write us a letter, let us know that the American public are behind us. Because we watch the news just like everyone else. It¹s broadcast over here in our chow halls and the weight rooms, and we watch that stuff, and we¹re a little bit concerned sometimes that America really doesn¹t know what¹s going on over here, and we get sometimes concerns that the American public isn¹t behind us and doesn¹t see the importance of what¹s going on. So that¹s something I think that all Marines, soldiers and sailors would like to hear from back home, that in fact, yes, they think what we¹re doing over here is important and they are in fact behind us. Thanks to the Blackfive team¹s efforts so far, 1,700 e-mails have come in. Help them out. There are 6,000 members of RCT-6. Send your e-mail of support to: snipped-for-privacy@gcemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil (CC your e-mail to me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com so I can print a selection.) Check out the combat team¹s blog here.

Bill