ON THE MOVE CAS-ENVIRON has closed!!!

Well "ladies and Gents" I have retired and move to Tracy California. It was bitch packing and to move but it is bigger bitch to unpack, so I will not be in touch as much I use to be but will read the mail once awhile it is little to much for this old fart presently "by"

Reply to
grumpy

The working world has lost a good man. Retirement world had better watch out.

Please read and post when you can, you're always interesting.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon