newbie question about forced hotwater baseboard.

Hi all,
This is probably a very simple question but I'm a total greenhorn to home repair (although learning quickly). Anyhow my house has forced hot water heat via baseboard heaters. One of the heaters it much longer than the actual pipe it. My goal is to slide the back to the left about 6 inches because the right side of the heater prevents me from opening the door to a cabinet I just installed. However there's plenty of room from the pipe/heating element. If I could slide the back part of the heater to the left abot 6 inches everything would be great. I took the cover off and there were two screws seemingly holding the back on. I took the screws out but the darn thing won't budge. I can't figure out what's holding it toghether and I don't want to damage the heating element by trying to pry the thing off the wall.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also lack the correct terminology which I do appologize about. What are the correct terms? There's the housing, the heating element etc. Am I missing anything?
Thanks!
-Brian
On Feb 4, 10:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Most baseboard covers lift off by pulling up on them.
BTW youll have to excuse pj, hes a washed up ex-hvac tech who couldnt make it in the real world.

yeah that's the puzzling part (about the cover not the hvac loser). I the front piece off as well as the top piece so that only the back plate remains. There seemingly were two screws attaching it to the wall but when I took them out the damn thing still wouldn't budge. I imagine there are some screws behind the heating element. Not sure how I'll get to those. I might end up just cutting the excess housing. There is easily 6 inches of housing past the left side of the heating element/pipe.