Need to know mfd/voltage values for a Run Capacitor on a Lennox 5 ton Model #10AC60

I have a defective dual run capacitor on a Lennox 5 ton a/c unit . The values are not readable on the capacitor, nor is it listed on the electrical panel door . I tried phoning Lennox but could never get thru. If theres a Lennox Dealer in this NG, could i impose upon you to give me the mfd/voltage for the Run Capacitor ? Thanks much. Im an HVAC Contractor in Illinois.
.

Dude, take a chill pill and cross the compressor for the capacitor. Check the numbers against the compressors in the brand(s) you sell. Check to see if it needs a start kit while your at it, there is a nice margin on those :-)
BTW... I can't ever remember seeing run cap specs posted in any brand of resi equipment.

Trane specs their parts in the unit with a parts sheet, but you're right about spec'ing it for the compressor.
Or you can go here, if that's your unit check page 3
http://hvacpartsshop.net/10AC_Series.pdf
Joseph
--

When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or person,
don\'t be surprised if they learn their lesson.

REPLY: Thanks Joseph.
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:44:44 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

BULLSHIT! You're not a contractor Lennox will tell a dealer or a customer the info you wish. Unfortunately, its a phone call so it isnt always instant, it may take a few mins or more on hold. I know. I had to do it a few weeks ago. Almost all the capacitors Lennox used rusted so bad you couldnt read them. Shame on you for lying and saying you are a HVAC contractor. By the way, if Im wrong (and I know Im not) and you really are a HVAC dealer in Illinois, then you really do SUCK! Bubba