Need help installing my own furnace

Page 2 of 2

Or the DICKHEAD listed above... named "Jackoff" Chris... AKA "Stormin Moron"
Well, maybe I didn't miss you after all.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Key points:
1. Size it properly and follow the install manual.
2. Slope the PVC 1/4"/ft back towards the furnace and check max venting length for the pipe size, don't forget to include the elbows. Use primer for the glue and terminate outside properly and make sure the pipes are supported as per the manual.
3. Check that heat rise and firing rate are within specs
4. Get it inspected!
5. Check all joints for gas leakage.
6. Ensure proper drainage for the condensate
7. Install a good quality CO alarm.
8. Take a nice all-inclusive vacation with the $3,000-4,000 saved

So tell us Hans, how he one perform all of these "Key points" before he starts ?? Also, a couple of "Key points" overlooked.
Check burner pressure with a manometer. Notify neighbors on either side of you that you're installing your own furnace (in case they want to move)
Invest money saved from installation into a high yeild return in case house or family destroyed in fire or explosion, because insurance is now null and void.
--
Respectfully, Bob

Hans posted for all of us...

A)    Build blast walls for shrapnel containment. B)    Pay fine for building walls without permit or inspection. C)    Pay fine for not calling one dig and resulting gas and electric co's     repairs. D)    Get loan for lawyer for risking catastrophe. E)    Get loan for your "project" F)    Go to it. G)    Remorgage house to pay off first two loans and pay for proper     installation. H)    Buy meds to help fantasy that the steps below were what really happened. J)    Cash out for divorce lawyer as spouse yells "CHEAP BASTARD" going out     door.

This should be listed as #1 for any DIY installation!
Next would be a good life insurance plan for any survivors.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://acdirect.com/xcart/images/products/IO-243.pdf