Need controller.

Hi: For a Home project, I will need a Controller that controls a 12 V pump that exchange the water between a Collector and a Radiator if the temperature in the Radiator is less by a delta C than the temperature in the Collector. Q1. Could you recommend a Controller for the above task? Thanks for any guidance.
Dr. Pastor posted for all of us...

Donnie Trump - he's pretty controlling.
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.