malfunctioning Hoshizaki ice machine

Greetings everyone from an alt.hvac newbie. A restaurant owner I know has a Hoshizaki ice machine that stopped working. Now I'm not an HVAC guy but she asked me to look at it so I did. The refrigeration works. The water flow is okay; no clogging. Even the jets are clear. But the problem is the pump never turns on, therefore the water never squirts up and no ice gets made... I checked the little fuse on the circuit board, it's okay. I didn't think to look at the model number when I was in the restaurant today but I went to the Hoshizaki website just now and hers looks just like the photo of the AM150BAF, and the cutsheet shows the same sheetmetal shapes on the back of the appliance and so forth. She has had this ice maker long enough that it's out of warranty. I'd really like to help her fix it. I'm an experienced electronics hobbyist and amateur mechanic, professional carpenter and all-around construction guy, so I have some chops when it comes to fixing stuff. But still, I have little experience working on refrigeration equipment. If some of you guys and gals that have experience with these ice makers could give me some tips, I'd be most thankful.

Reply to
kellrobinson

What does she look like?

Got any pics?

Post some pics of her t*ts and we'll get Bubba right on it...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Mark, your right about Oscar.........

Rich