Looking for to break in. / Student looking for work

Hi all I'm currently a student at Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL studying HVAC-R and am looking for work. I have most of my own tools. I am interested in finding an internship with a HVAC company in the Belleville, IL St.Louis, IL MO area. if anyone knows of a company that is looking for student workers please respond to this post
I'm in NYS, so not going to be much help to you. Except to cheer you on. What have you done, so far in terms of HVAC work? What tools do you have? What tools do you want to have?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hi all I'm currently a student at Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL studying HVAC-R and am looking for work. I have most of my own tools. I am interested in finding an internship with a HVAC company in the Belleville, IL St.Louis, IL MO area. if anyone knows of a company that is looking for student workers please respond to this post

Grab a bag lunch & hang out near your local parts supplier. Take note of the names & #'s on the side of the trucks... Call each contractor & submit your resume.
goodluck geothermaljones

"Looking for to break in"?
WTF are teaching in college these days?
--
Religion is the dreadful realization that someone, somewhere is having fun

Don't know, but it contagious?