Inside blower not coming on

Page 2 of 2
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

suggesting I made a mistake!

As I posted before...
Here is a picture of another type motor...
http://tinyurl.com/32wcju
So *WHY* is it exactly that makes you *think* you can't wire this motor directly????????????????
What a Moron!!
Canadian Cool... can't stand the heat. LOL
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

Only means Y and C is getteing to the condenser

And how did you figure--could be jumped to run al the time.

OR THE FUCKING G wire isnt connected at the AHU

comming into the furnace. You can bypass any board
No, take that heavy, silicone insulated wire and fucking stick it up your ass.
Then pull the damned trigger.

You fucking hack.....

Holy fuk jeff, hard to read your reply, you sound like an idiot.
HAHA
So if y is getting 24v, do you think maybe the thermostat is working? I think jefferey boy needs some wiring lessons.
My answer was correct...the rest of you look dumb.
LOL
-Canadian Cool
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

We *may* look dumb, but you *are* dumb. LOL
What is it you guys don't understand... You obviously don't know what a direct drive PSC motor is...Or how a low voltage system works...
MAN KYgelly, if I am dumb then what is the word to describe the rest of you?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I can think of a few ;)
-Canadian Cool
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

direct drive PSC motor is...Or how a low voltage

I understand completely...
I also understand *why* your statement was wrong, dumbshit.
Tell me again *why* you can't wire the motor (in the below link) direct. LMAO
http://tinyurl.com/32wcju