HVAC Project Management

Can anyone on this group direct me to where I can find if Project Management in the HVAC field is in need of finding people?
I have tried with Goggle & Monster but am getting some mixed feedback.
Since I became a amputee and am now wearing a prosthesis I find I am not able to use extension ladders or step ladders like I would like. I have been informed that with my experience in the HVAC field and my computer experience that the Project Management field would work out for me. I did not want to spend the money to go back to school in a field that might not be in need of personnel.
Thanks in Advance for any ideas or feedback.
--
Moe Jones
www.hal-pc.org/~moejones

MAybe either try the manufacturers or wholesale/distributors....You might expand your horizons a little and who knows... you could end up being a tech rep or instructor or such.
Add pictures here
✖
Noon-Air wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have thought of a rep or instructor. I had gone out to see a IT Director at a local college and was informed that the Project Management field was the hottest field to get into, so that is why I am checking in the field that I know.
--
Moe Jones
www.hal-pc.org/~moejones

Hi Moe,
The Project Management positions I have seen are with larger construction companies with HVAC and/or plumbing divisions. The jobs are out there, take the HVAC out of your search field.
Also, I would do market reasearch using the Sic code on Harris business or Manta and start networking with those companies. A good resource would be Consulting Engineering firms, they can tell you which of their clients do utilize this position.
Best of Luck!
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 26, 5:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@mailcan.com wrote:

OH...checkout MEP AT WORK job site or HVAC Agent job site.
Add pictures here
✖
Take a look at the US Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook. E.g., "Construction Management" http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos005.htm
Moe Jones wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Take a look at the US Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook. E.g., "Construction Management" http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos005.htm
Moe Jones wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
hola soy cubano podemos hablar mi email es snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, there are a lot of opportunities out there try Career Builder.com and experiment with the seach options.
Add pictures here
✖