HVAC Project Management

Can anyone on this group direct me to where I can find if Project Management in the HVAC field is in need of finding people?

I have tried with Goggle & Monster but am getting some mixed feedback.

Since I became a amputee and am now wearing a prosthesis I find I am not able to use extension ladders or step ladders like I would like. I have been informed that with my experience in the HVAC field and my computer experience that the Project Management field would work out for me. I did not want to spend the money to go back to school in a field that might not be in need of personnel.

Thanks in Advance for any ideas or feedback.

Reply to
Moe Jones

MAybe either try the manufacturers or wholesale/distributors....You might expand your horizons a little and who knows... you could end up being a tech rep or instructor or such.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Thanks for the reply. I have thought of a rep or instructor. I had gone out to see a IT Director at a local college and was informed that the Project Management field was the hottest field to get into, so that is why I am checking in the field that I know.

Reply to
Moe Jones

Hi Moe,

The Project Management positions I have seen are with larger construction companies with HVAC and/or plumbing divisions. The jobs are out there, take the HVAC out of your search field.

Also, I would do market reasearch using the Sic code on Harris business or Manta and start networking with those companies. A good resource would be Consulting Engineering firms, they can tell you which of their clients do utilize this position.

Best of Luck!

Reply to
becauseofjunk

OH...checkout MEP AT WORK job site or HVAC Agent job site.

Reply to
becauseofjunk

Reply to
Bennett Price

Reply to
Bennett Price

hola soy cubano podemos hablar mi email es snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
orrelly

Yes, there are a lot of opportunities out there try Career Builder.com and experiment with the seach options.

Reply to
csstouffer