how to keep fan on constant?

Hello
I recently moved into a new home that has 3 conventional Carrier HVAC units. We typically leave the fan on constant at night for background noise. If I turn the fan on constant on these units the fan will "pause" for about 10 sec when the heater comes on. Is there a way I can make the fan on these units stay on constant without this?
Thanks for any help

No... that pause is probably the fan changing speeds and is mechanicaly interlocked to prevent multiple blower speeds being energized at the same time. If 2 or more speeds are energized at the same time, you will let the factory installed smoke out of the motor and it can be very expen$ive to get the smoke put back in.
Now this is a central AC unit, would it have speeds? Noon-Air wrote:

Im just curious........... What did your professional hvac contractor that installed your 3 systems in your new home say? Bubba
Bubba posted for all of us...

"Pay up you cheap bastard" Dildo say dat

Get one of those low priced "air cleaners" and run it for white noise.
jawdoc wrote:

jawdoc posted for all of us...

220 221 whatever it takes....

Depending on the type of stat you have they have diffent fan settings. Some have a circ feature which will do what you are stating, If it is a VP8000 thwey will have this. Check each progfram time and see how it is set. You want them all to on.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net