Hot Water Baseboard Heat

I'm looking at a house for sale that has hot water baseboard heat. It is not the zoned design. The heater is tiny, about the size of a large pressure cooker.
Is this type of heater desirable, or should I look for a house with forced air?. Also, can I install central air conditioning when I have the baseboard heat? The house is a 1600 square foot split level.
Thanks,
Dave M.

People that have experienced radiant heat usually love it.
Installing air conditioning is doable, it just requires you to run the appropriate ducting. Unless you install ductless mini-splits.

Thanks,
I guess the remaining concern for me if a future buyer would want central air.

You're interested in it... so... why wouldn't someone be interested in the future?
Dave M. wrote:

I like it.
Why you worried about a future buyer? You gonna flip it or be a slumlord?