honeywell t8300 thermostat wiring.

I'm wiring from a t8300, to a honeywell chronotherm, t8624.
now I've got an L connection on my t8300. What is this for?
Please help.
On 21 Oct 2006 15:29:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Loser? Bubba

You'll want to tie that to the E terminal on the new thermostat. It ensures an orderly shutdown in case of a problem. Also, make sure there is a jumper betwen R and X when you install a T8624.
posted for all of us...

Lesbian
--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."

posted for all of us...

Lick a window
--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."

Optional nightLight. Just use zip cord to hook 120V hot to it, and the neutral to the "C" terminal. Piece of cake!