Honeywell Q340A 30mV thermocouples

Page 2 of 3

What makes you think I didn't know that?

Then *why* did you question/criticize my post?

I wasn't. I was replying to Donald and his assertion that standing pilots wernt made any more. Clearly standing pilots are still in use on new equipment on boilers and manufactured/mobile homes. Oh and also on unit heaters.
The King wrote:

My assertion was that they are not being made for residential. Still acceptable for industrial and commercial that has no live ins. Also my objection was also to you dragging this group into the Alt.homerepair groups. Mikey, You should do your posts there and not here.
The King wrote:

Yes... Obviously you are not up to date on a number of things. Letting your Union do your thinking for you is a lot like letting the IRS figure your taxes. Maybe you should invest in the NATE program.

Fuck NATE. Im UA STAR certified in commercial and industrial.
The King wrote:

Finally made Janitor, eh? ;-p
The King wrote:

Again..they can be used in industrial and commercial useages. Not residential..

Bullshit.
The King wrote:

Yes.. Quite possibly they can be used in your environment! ;-p

Yeah ok Donald that's why the web page I linked says manufactured housing. Jesus you are a stubborn ass sometimes.
The King wrote:

Try reading the Code books from time to time, Mikey.

Try getting some thicker lenses.
The King wrote:

That is pretty week... An indication that you have obviously screwed up *AGAIN* !

I really could careless, since I don't install anything but Electronic Ignition models.
KJPRO wrote:

Maybe Mikey can start a museum for antique pilot systems. ;-p

One thing you don't seem to be able to do is admit they still make standing pilot systems. Enjoy you're dish of crow.
The King wrote:

Your comprehension of the simple written word is at best, discouraging. Pilot systems are *NOT* being made for residential or human habitat usage. It is still made in small quantities for industrial and commercial non habitat usage. I do believe that you feel guilty about the illegal furnace that you installed a while back.. Hmmmm... Now where is your post admitting that... It wasn't very long ago... ;-p What happens if the Code Enforcement folks and the state permit/licensing board get wind of that hack job? Minnesota, Iowa and the Dakota's treat that as a quasifelony and the fines run in the $thousands.

First you said standing pilot furnaces or boilers are not made anymore which is not true. Now your saying that a standing pilot manufactured for manufactured housing are made with standing pilots but they only make manufactured housing standing pilot furnaces for industrial or commercial use.
See how ridiculous you sound. At least you've come to know that they are still being made which is more than you knew 24 hours ago. I bet your teachers went home with a giant headache trying to educate you didn't they. Real temple rubbers..

You seem to believe all kinds of crazy shit.

The one the was inspected? LOL

federal code also doesn't allow the banks, mortgage companies, auto companies, politicians, etc, to rip us off either...but here we are! You sir, are an idiot.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.