Honeywell Customer Service

I own a defective Honeywell TH4110, which is under a 5 year warranty; however, that does not include labor. Honeywell does not replace its defective units - good to know. After two weeks of writing customer service, I finally got an answer. I am disappointed that Honeywell does not stand by its products :{.

Gee... I have never had a problem with a bad Honeywell stat. I have had to warranty one or 2 that were installed by the local hack, and my supplier never gave me a problem... simple swap-out... the bad one for a new one. Check with your local wholesale supply house, they should take care of you. If not, then I would be looking for another supply house. OTOH, you probably already have accounts with several of the wholesale supply houses already.
But......if your just a home-owner, then your on your own sport. Try over in alt.home.repair
Most warranty's only cover parts and do not include labor. Midas for instance offers life time replacement on some of their breaks that they sale but you still have to pay labor. unless it was spelled out in your warrenty that you got when you purchased the unit you can expect to pay labor.