Heat pump thermostat

My friend has a Coleman heat pump model 3736-811 with a gas furnace. He bought a Honeywell RTH 7500 thermostat to replace the old one.

The wires on the old thermostat are: W2-grey, G-green, R-red, L-white, X-black, O-orange, Y-yellow, and B-blue.

The problem is, the instructions say, if the L terminal is used the C wire must be connected. But, there is no C wire. I would appreciate any help.

Lobo

Reply to
alOBO1

Honeywell has technical support. Their number is on the back of the instructions

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Is the system working? If so, leave it alone.

If not, call the installing company to fix it...

Reply to
oløenneker

Before you get a new "C" wire, you probably ought to check the "G" spot.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives