geoman

Wish him a happy birthday==shhhh he's................ an old fart like me :-((

Happy birthday, Old Fart!!!
I mean, Geoman. :-)

Congrats Old Man!!! Remember what Kenny Rogers said...
"Love your neighbor as your self, don't use money to measure wealth, trust in god but lock your door, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH, and slow dance more.
Just got back from my birthday dinner with the kids and grand babies myself (Got some Old Spice and a great steak :)
Enjoy, Joseph

Congrats to you...

Ahhh, thanks everyone! Very nice of you all. And Happy Birthday to you Joseph. Hope you have many more.
Rich