Generalaire Humidifier for Bryant Evolution

I am having a Bryant Evolution furnance hot air system installed in my home and I noticed that the humidifier is not a Bryant product. It is a Generalaire SL-16. The installer said that this is what I paid for and it will work fine with the Evolution system. Can anyone verify this for me?

Well, if you really like, you could get one of those Carrier/Bryant humidifiers with the metal (aluminum) sides. The replacement pad are 3 times the cost of the Aprilaire and General stuff and they dont do anything different except the Carrier drains your wallet a bit more. Bubba
Thanks Bubba. If there isn't any advantage to a Bryant Humidifier and the Generalaire is cheaper to maintain and is compatilble with the Evolution System, then I will accept the device.
Bubba wrote:

You will take it and you will like it, OR ELSE.

Or else what?? :-))