Generalaire Humidifier for Bryant Evolution

I am having a Bryant Evolution furnance hot air system installed in my home and I noticed that the humidifier is not a Bryant product. It is a Generalaire SL-16. The installer said that this is what I paid for and it will work fine with the Evolution system. Can anyone verify this for me?

Reply to
JSTG

Well, if you really like, you could get one of those Carrier/Bryant humidifiers with the metal (aluminum) sides. The replacement pad are 3 times the cost of the Aprilaire and General stuff and they dont do anything different except the Carrier drains your wallet a bit more. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
JSTG

You will take it and you will like it, OR ELSE.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Or else what?? :-))

Reply to