Fan not working in Auto mode

I have a Trane XL1200 heat pump with Honeywell thermostat . The fan stopped working in the Auto mode but will work fine in On mode. thanks, WB

You're quite welcome. Is there anything else we can help you with?

and???

It's broken???

maybe the OP needs to call somebody to come fix it??

That's really gotta suck. Well, if you havent figured it out by now, Replace the thermostat. After all, its almost always the thermostat. (at least that's what my customers always tell me the problem is.) Your welcome Bubba
HVAC service company should be able to repair that.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Unless you call the Bible Chris.