dual fuel thermostat recom.

Page 1 of 2
I have an Amana heat pump with propane back-up. I need to know if there is a programmable thermostat that will allow the set point to only increase in 2 degree increments in heat mode.I have it set in winter at 65 wake 55 sleep which I now do manually 2 degrees at a time thank s

Nope. Nobody makes anything like that. Honeywell was going to but they decided to wait 10 more years till they can perfect it. Rip that furnace system out and put in oil. Your oil distributor will thank you. Bubba
wrong forum for your question, try alt.home repair

Gary wrote:

Hmmm, How can you get 65 and 55 by 2 degree increment? Heat does not work in digital or binary mode, LOL!

So, they cannot count by twos in China?
LLoyd
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Hmmm, Not to make 55 or 65. BTW, I am not Chinese.

The OP said he moved it from and to 65 and 55 in two-degree increments.
You can't do that, either?
LLoyd
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Hi, I am not Chinese and unless you start counting from odd number to get 55 or 65.

55

Ok, not Chinese; SOME oriental whose language lacks pronouns, anyway.
What about 65 or 55 do you discern as not "odd number"?
(See, I can do it without the precedent 'an', too.)
LLoyd

No, no, no... you must use even numbers only. Try 66 nd 56 instead. 8-)
-zero

Tony Hwang wrote:

I dun-no Tony; lets see
65 63 61 59 57 55
Looks like you can get there in 2 increments to me. ;)
But maybe it's all me? ROFL
Tony, do you actually work for someone?
--
Zyp

If he does, they should fire him!!!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I'm guessing that most of his clients understand him better than his teacher did? ;)
--
Zyp

I don't know but I do get piad first half year gross $150,000.00 how about you

You found someone stupid enough to pay you money? And here I didn't think anyone could be more ignorant than yourself.

I am so sorry <Mr. Kjpro> that you can't see beyond your nose do you ever look in mirror if you do I hope that you understand what you are seeing

in
I thought you 'plonked' me... LMAO
Tony wrote:

Tony;
Now I *know* you'r full of it. Before I had my doubts but now I *know!*
--
Zyp

65,63,61,59,57,55, ok

So, why do you want two degree increments?
--

Christopher A. Young
(Using backup computer. In a couple