Data Aire 277V Single Phase running on 240V Single Phase?

We moved our laboratory from Seattle to South Carolina, and we brought our Data Aire Mini Ceiling 2 ton unit with us. We have it hooked up to 240V and it is up and running great, but the application tag on the unit actually says that it is supposed to be 277V.
So, because we are running it 13% under-voltage, is this thing going to go south on us in a hurry? Our lab walls have 60mil waterproof TPO roofing material on the outside for a vapor barrier, R30 in the 2x12 walls and ceiling, and 6mil polyvinyl for a vapor barrier on the inside of the lab insulation behind the sheetrock as an internal vapor barrier. There is the same 6mil polyvinyl on both sides of the R30 ceiling insulation as well. The room is WELL INSULATED and TIGHT, so I don't think the unit is actually going to be running very hard to maintain the temp (74 degrees) and humidity (50%).
Is this going to work long term, or is there something that we can change around to make it live better?
I work on lot of weir shit but I Have not came across of that type 277 I have customer that have some equipment that runs on 265 VAC single phase and they use boost transformers in they set up but transformer it is not standard it needs to be with taps on primaries in order to raise between 50 & 60 VAC you are looking at 25-30% increase. compressor is Copeland scroll with OR-410a and this particular system runs at 70 Deg. F and 36% rh +&- 2%. Tony www.cas-environ.com

You can also use two transformers raising each leg 13% percent to get 270-280 VAC. you can get this from standard 208/1/60 if your electrician knows what to do and how to hook up. Tony www.cas-environ.com

Thanks to all that responded, you have NO IDEA how much you have helped me. The bass-ackwards way I wired the unit got us through the 48 hours that the auditors were there. Less than 60 seconds after they were out of the front door, I disconnected the unit. Luckily we didn't burn up the unit, nor burn down the building. We have contacted a commercial electrician who will be there Monday morning to install the Buck/Boost and correctly wire the unit.
Again, thanks for all your help.
YOU WELCOME!!!!!!

know I know you see when person make you feel good you should make him or her feel even better and I also believe in Irish Philosophy
An Irishman's Philosophy
There are only two things to worry about.
Either you are well or you are sick.
If you are well ?
"Then there is nothing to worry about."
But if you are sick ?
There is two things to worry about !
"Either you will get well or you will die."
If you die ?
"Either you will go to Heaven or to Hell."
If you go to Heaven there is nothing to worry about !
But ! If you go to Hell ?
You will be so damn busy shaking hands with friends
" You will not have time to worry !!! "
Have nice day guys TONY say that!

Give them hell, my friend!!!!! Good post!
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

It was a good post (finally), I just want to know *where* he found it. :-)